Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Supplements.

Eric

Staff member
May 12, 2021
Texas
Never heard of them until now. Just read a little bit of what they are about. I like what I see. A few years ago I was SICK SICK, vitamins and supplements got me back on my feet. I am a firm believer in providing additional nutrients to our bodies, because I for one do not eat healthy. At least not all the time. I’m 34, I still enjoy Dominoes, Panda Express, McDonalds, and an occasional Subway to feel good about myself. I order like a 5 yr old and get chicken nuggets or tenders everywhere I eat. I also eat what I harvest, so I eat deer, duck, dove, goose, hogs, etc… Anything on the grill is good for me.

Any way, let me know how it works out for you. I wouldn't mind switching up what I already take to try something new. Theres only one thing I havent tried but I really want to, is nootropics. I dont know much about them nor do I know anyone that can educate me. So I keep away. I could use some mind altering or memory boost I should say, but I hear they are addicting. Well addicting to those who see results and pursue more.