Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SmartBottle Water Bottle System

jmruiz2021

Survivalist
May 17, 2021
Hey yall, If you are looking for a good water carry solution for car camping or just camping in general, say no more. You need to check out the SmartBottle water bottle system. How I came about this was I was camping at a campground up near Fresno, CA. While I was there, I took some water with me thinking that it would be enough to last me through the whole trip. Plus, I also knew that there was a water source there. However, upon my arrival there I found out that the water source was tainted and the water was no good. Only thing good for it was washing and putting out your fires. I ended up going to a local Walmart getting water jugs to haul with me while I was camping to keep me hydrated, as well cook with. When I got home, I saw a video from one YouTuber talking about the SmartBottle Water Bottle. I thought this might work pretty good so I went ahead and bought me one. I have to say, it is the best buy that I have purchased. Hopefully I can get a video available on you YouTube Channel and I will post it on here. Anyway, I bought this water bottle because it folds up, comes with a cover and it has a spout. I have used this on multiple camping trips as well as outings where I am hiking, camping, playing sports, and other activities. This bottle has helped me so much when it comes to carrying water in the back of my video. When I get a chance, I will post a video about that water bottle. If you have questions, please let me know. Thank you.

Reactions: Eric