Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Happy Fire Kits

Ben

Administrator
Staff member
May 11, 2021
Michigan
I have a lot of natural tinder around here. I’m going to head out tomorrow to collect some supplies and build a few sample fire kits. I plan on them being 100% natural and sustainably sources. I remember when Dragon Fire Tinder did something similar and it was great stuff. What do you guys think?0103B7C6-404A-421C-B92F-6B675F44AB3D.jpeg

Eric

Staff member
May 12, 2021
Texas
I remember Dragon Fire back in my Instagram days, they sent me a few samples of some resin infused stuff years ago. It was good stuff. They also sold some all natural Tea. Are you planning in selling this? I like the idea of all natural. If I had the time and natural resources I would definitely make a small business out of it.

Ben

Administrator
Staff member
May 11, 2021
Michigan
I remember Dragon Fire back in my Instagram days, they sent me a few samples of some resin infused stuff years ago. It was good stuff. They also sold some all natural Tea. Are you planning in selling this? I like the idea of all natural. If I had the time and natural resources I would definitely make a small business out of it.
yes, I plan on sourcing it locally and sustainably. it may not be long term same as dragon fire. I think his time spent wasn't worth the investment or return. however, I already have return with videos etc. so as long as I could sell some kits...

Reactions: Eric