Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anyone home?

Ben

Administrator
Staff member
May 11, 2021
Michigan
Hey guys. The forum has gone dead as did the first. BUT it actually is starting to rank in search engines therefore not going to remove it this time around. Just checking in to see how everyone is doing!

Hobiee

Zombie Hunter
Dec 17, 2021
Sorry Man, been crazy busy. Had winter 2.0 come through last week bringing an aditional 42" of late season snow to the hood. Thank goodness for it as we need the moisture. Trapping season wrapping up and I had a pretty good one. Can't wait to get the garden rolling and a new job on the horizon at the railroad to boot. Hope everyone is doing well and prospering.

Eric

Staff member
May 12, 2021
Texas
Hey guys. The forum has gone dead as did the first. BUT it actually is starting to rank in search engines therefore not going to remove it this time around. Just checking in to see how everyone is doing!
I been peaking my head in and out, just to see if anyone has been around. I’ve just been growing shade trees to take to the ranch. Growing a few fruit trees here at the house. Just gardening. My birthday was a couple days ago on the 15th lol

Waffel

Survivalist
Dec 20, 2021
Hey thanks for checking on everybody. Doing well. Sad to see the forums died out, just keep pushing it on your yt channel I guess.✌️

Reactions: Ben